LeBlaQ offers a complete event management solution – from the customised event design up to implementation of and reporting on the event. We give preference to high-end, small to medium sized events (maximum of 300 people) to ensure the event is delivered with maximum flare and with a personal touch.
Our team of creative designers, production managers and event managers has all the expertise to make your vision a reality, keeping track of all the necessary details during the process. We place emphasis on creativity, commitment, quality and detail, ensuring that we meet and exceed our client’s needs.
Type of events:
- Gala dinners
- Award ceremonies
- Corporate conferences
- Exhibitions (see “Exhibitions for more details)
- Promotions (see “Promotions” for more details)
- Golf days
Our event management offering includes:
- Planning, organising, implementation and reporting of the event (from concept to completion)
- Compiling and executing a marketing campaign
- Developing advertising and communication strategies
- Design of event and marketing material
- Brand integration and partnership introductions
- Project concept and creative theme development
- Sourcing the perfect location / venue and venue liaison
- Overseeing and assisting with the guest list
- Design of invitations to the event
- Sourcing and negotiation catering and décor
- Sourcing and negotiating relevant sound, lighting and stage design
- Sourcing and negotiating relevant event entertainment, photography and videography
- PR and press/media relations
Promotions is a method to raise awareness about your product , service or brand to your customers, stakeholders and the broader public, thereby generating sales and creating brand loyalty.
At LeBlaQ we pride ourselves in creating results-orientated, fun events where we make use of our local talent.
Our fully outsourced solution includes:
- Marketing and Brand Activation campaigns
- Corporate Company promotions
- Roadshows – including mobile set-up, live entertainment, dj’s, mc’s, branded give-aways
- Promotions in shopping centres, malls and plazas – educating customers, generating instant sales, assisting customers in making purchasing decisions
- Advert design / layout
- Corporate gifts
- Event production (see “Events” for more details)
At LeBlaQ we can assist you with the organising or participation in exhibitions, from building your unique stand according to the event specifications, to marketing your presence to attract visitors.
Some key advantages of participating in an exhibition (such as a trade show or expo) include:
- Valuable customer contact which can develop into business leads
- Platform to launch your product or service (e.g. live presentations, demonstrations)
- Platform to market and raise the profile of your company or brand